What do we want to call Murray & Henry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Let's face it, we got the real deal in King Henry! If the Oline continues to hold up and Tajae continues to make plays to move the chains on 3rd down, Henry can carry us into the playoffs. Time of possession will be our friend in the 4th quarter of games. The longer King Henry is on the field is the longer A. Blake is OFF the field. That's a major win right there.

Sidebar: I really dislike Blake.

2. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

With respect to Janis Joplin.........

Murray and Henry:

Big Brothers

(and the offensive line)

And the Holding Company

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. AngryTitan86

AngryTitan86 Starter

4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

He looks like a flanker now - he must have a 36 inch waist. I can't believe he weighs 247 or so, but being 6'4 hides that. He's just fine right now. George was 6'3 @ 235 so we are talking almost identical.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar