What do we want to call Murray & Henry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Soon enough it'll be just King Henry

I pretty much expect Henry to takeover somewhere along the way this year.. Theres just no way we dont ride that guy all the way to victory. Hes so dominate with the ball in his hands, you have to use him all you can.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Wraith

Wraith Starter

I'm planning to have Henry in every fantasy league I'm in because i expect him to take over by the time the playoffs come around and get GL carries most of the season

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Juke and Nuke.

Blues Brothers.

It will catch on somewhere so we should be the first.

4. JCBRAVE

Cant go wrong with Henry, even as a No.2 behind Murray I expect him to produce fantasy points. He's a goaline back and is liable to rip off a long run any moment hes in. If he only gets 10 touches ok thats at least 50-yards and if one of the 10 touches is a TD thats 11 points for him in FF.

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I agree.

Add in the fact that Murray will probably be taking a lot of his carries 1st half of the season, by 2nd half DH will have fresh legs to run over opponents in the cold

6. JCBRAVE

Hes so imposing, Im not so sure Henry wears down. Actually seems to be better the more you use him..

7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Once he clears the LOS, there is not much interest in anyone making a tackle. You can almost hear the wheels turning - umm....how do I do this without getting hurt?

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Shake and Bake

9. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I was going to say 18 wheeler package, but your answer is currently #1 on my list.

10. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Does anyone think Henry would be more effective if he dropped some weight? Running over people doesn't seem to be his game plan, he's much more likely to make a cut to avoid contract. I checked out some freshman highlights, and he looked about 10 lbs lighter and a bit more sudden, which can make a big difference.

He's pure muscle, but I think if he got down to 235 (like George), his play would benefit from it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar