What do Titan fans think of argyle end zones?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 5, 2013.

?
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

There is a lot of things I'd like to see the Titans do with our uniforms/stadium. This isn't one of them.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I saw the blue and thought, could this be for us... I myself aren't totally behind this but thought it was worth bringing up.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I wish we could go back to the original titans uniforms with the light blue on top and dark blue on bottom!

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I'd go with a navy blue jersey that is just solid navy kinda of like the Raiders or throwback lions uniforms.
    [​IMG]

Then add in a matte Navy helmet with a sword logo and call it done. Whatever we get when our uni's are redesigned I hope it isn't overly flashy.

8. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I don't see it. But I am happy the Dark Blue Jerseys are back this year for two games. 9ers & Jags

9. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

How about we change the base of the fg post to look like a Titan ... then the uprights will be lighting bolts coming out of his head. And we rip out the grass and have a dirt field to make it look like the gladiator's stadiums. Then bud Adams can sit in his owners box and give the thumbs up or down on whether pollard should kill someone. And instead of jerseys, the fans can wear togas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar