What did you ask Santy Clause for this year?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I just think they got on the NC bandwagon over the success of Bose and Beats.
    Sennheiser has always been noted for their open-back designs so maybe NC just isn't their thing...
    These were the 450's I bought and sent back..

[​IMG]

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I recommend sending your parents over to Rockefeller Center if they want an awesome view of New York City. The Empire State building IMO is something you should see, and from just a few blocks away, the Rockerfeller building gives you the best chance at seeing it.

[​IMG]

That's just one view, walk around the roof and see anything.
    http://www.rockefellercenter.com/tour-and-explore/top-of-the-rock-observation-deck/
    http://www.topoftherocknyc.com/

This is actually were I proposed to my wife. Defiantly beats the Empire State buildings tour, cause from the Empire State building you can't see the Empire State building, just tall buildings with no real attraction.

[​IMG]

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Naturally i already bought the tickets, lol

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well its not like it will take all day. They can do both

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I don't really buy or receive gifts from a lot of people, so I usually just get useful stuff from that --- razors, facial lotion, clothes, etc.

I do like to buy myself something pretty nice. This year, I'm buying myself some fancy shocks for the car in the picture and a new steering wheel.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

well nobody could really buy those things but you anyways

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

The shocks are $3k, so I'm on my own for that one. My parents asked what I wanted and I gave them the link to the steering wheel and adapter, but they never ever get me the car stuff that I want. I'm going to hold off, just in case...

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

good move. Might be discounted come Janurary anyways

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Can that extra $150 really make them sound that much better than Bose?

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Probably not to a casual listener. Someone like me? Nah... I wouldn't be able to tell much difference.

I hear a lot how Bose is overrated, but they're always solid from all I've heard from their products.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar