What did you ask Santy Clause for this year?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

there you go

[​IMG]

you can't fool me there ain't no sanity clause

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yeah, I have several friends who use Beats and I've never been impressed with them. I couldn't care less how trendy/stylish they look. I want the best sound quality and best noise cancelling ability.

I was also worried about the sound quality of the Beats. I listen to very little rap. I mostly listen to either rock, ska or folk/blue grass and I have no interest in hearing just the lows.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

They're stylish and people under 25 want them. Monster just makes crap products.

Bose might be slightly overpriced, but the Beats are definitely overpriced and provide nowhere near the sound quality. They also leak noise, so if you're on the bus or something the people around you will be hearing your music, unlike the Bose QC15s.

I'm not a Bose fanboy, I just did a lot of research before asking for a $300 pair of headphones.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Go Sennheiser if you can afford it.

:)

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I really can't think of one thing I want.

I guess that's a good thing. Some winter clothing and Amazon gift cards would be nice. I haven't asked for anything for Xmas in at least 5 years.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't really need anything, I generally just buy something if I want it.

I did buy my parents an express pass to the Empire State Building view deck since they're heading over to the USA on Boxing day.
    My girlfriend got me fins and booties for Scuba Diving and her parents are getting me a hammer...

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

they want you to nail something?

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

As I noted I tested the NC Sennheisers and was disappointed. There was a lack of tone and volume. They were well made but did not sound great.
    Obviously they make a variety of outstanding phones, and many of them don't suffer these issues, but since others were talking NC..

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

For studio purpose I have the Beyerdynamic DT770s and talk about a well-made set of phones - and not expensive.
    You wouldn't use mixing monitors for everyday listening but I'm impressed with the brand..

[​IMG]

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nice. I've never heard anything bad about Sennheiser- so maybe a rare experience?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar