What comes after 10?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

And it only took Michael Vick going to prison for him to become anything more than a playmaker. You don't win Super Bowls with playmakers at quarterback. You win a Super Bowl with guys who can lead, make all the throws and read a defense.

2. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

trent dilfer gotcha.

3. Fry

Every other Super Bowl team.

Gotcha.

4. Mike.Inghram

Mike.Inghram Camp Fodder

this made me LOL.

5. Fry

Maybe when VY gets his completion percentage over 60% he can be on our team...:sad2:

6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

um hes at 60% right now.. and the reason hes saying that is because if a QB can't complete 60% in college he will probably throw 50% in the nfl.

7. amy

amy Starter

Every assumption based on Rusty is made from statistics, which, I understand, coaches don't even look at. Why? Because they tell nothing about how the game was played, who was hurt and sat out games, who got hurt in the games, and a whole host of other factors. It's pointless to try and evaluate Vince based soley on stats and it's even more pointless to compare Rusty and Vince when Rusty hasn't even played. If coaches recruited players based only on stats, half the players on the teams would be working at other jobs. Why not just let Rusty play the game on Sunday, then praise or trash him based on his performance.

8. emong

emong Rookie

I just hope Rusty doesn't do a Chad Pennington and gets hurt on the first play of the game.

9. Oceanic815

Oceanic815 Starter

My completion percentage would be over 60% too if I played 5 minutes and threw 3 passes a game

10. Fry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar