What can Brown do for you?!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bulluck4dMVP, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Make the move Fish & start Mr. Brown :))

2. I agree that Brown should be the starter, but Fisher really likes Lendale's style of running.

3. DJB

DJB Starter

It doesn't really matter....Lendale would end up being the starter again 1 week later

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Overall, I think Brown is a better runner, even if he's not good at getting the tough yards. That said, he's hurt way too much, even in limited roles. So we can't count on him for the future.

We need to look at the future of this position. The only answer I see is giving Henry more reps....if he stays unsuspended.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Man, Henry should have had a kick return for TD and once again just ran right in to the last guy to beat. He's about as agile as an elephant.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Actually yeah he is pretty agile. He can make quick moves and cuts. Whether or not he makes the right cut while running, well he's done right and wrong there. Need to give him more reps and see more.

It wasn't the last man to beat, and he actually spun off of him and the blocker and got away for more yards. There were other guys there that got him. He hit it full speed up the middle, and didn't have much time to stop when he came upon those two, but I don't think he even gets that far if he isn't running wide open there.

7. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RX_-SoeKPOo&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RX_-SoeKPOo&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

let the record show i have never liked lendale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar