What Are Your Expectations For 2012 And Munchak's Second Year For Tennessee?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, May 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Yes, you are right. We lost to Raiders in 2002 playoffs, not Pats. And yes the last time we beat them was 2002 MNF week 15. As for knowing the team. I do know alot about the history but I was in college at UTK from '98 to Dec '02 so I apologize if I can't remember the score of every Titans game during that span.

Now that I am an adult with my own season tickets, history of training camp visits, heavy Fantasy Football player, and most of all TIME to spend on the Titans. I know more about our history. I would challenge most on here don't know the record of every team the Titans have played against since '99. Like what is our record against the Steelers? Or Jags? Or Texans? Not hard to find the info, but how many already know this off the top of their head?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That wouldn't even be fun to watch. Undefeated would be amazing, but all by shutouts!?!?

3. amy

amy Starter

What's a waste? that we will possibly go 5-11 with MH or that the beat writers are a waste? I go with the second option. We may start MH, but that doesn't mean we end with him. The minute he shows he can't get it done, Locker will be in the game.

Too many people have too little faith. It must stem from so many years of being subjected to Fisher ball.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

If we start hass and he sucks it up and we start lock, cool. But I'm afraid we stick with who wins the qb comp, the beat writers are leaning to believe that hass has the upper hand with the coaches, not necessarily the better qb tho. If that's the case, locker losses out on valuable live fire and reps in practice and holds up back another season.

5. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

you all are so down on hass... it could be a lot worse... he's not freakin' kerry collins *shudders
    Hass is not all that bad... vet savvy and a bit slow on moving the ball, but he has the nfl experience and knowledge that locker doesnt have

locker on the other hand is more exciting yes and better skill-wise.. but the lack of experience is scary... the limited times he played, the opponent was preparing for hass, not locker who is a 180 degree turn and he prevailed through that... it's a bit more complicated if the opponent has to prepare for locker

all said and done... im leaning more on locker so he gets that experience sooner... plus he isn't a whiny mommy's boy that breaks down and cries when he fails (im looking at you VY)

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

Hasselbeck at 45 and retired >>>> Kerry Collins ever

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

yay!

Brain surgery, hopefully

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. JCBRAVE

Speaking of expectations, WTF is wrong with this woman standing behind these guys? Does she not know who she's around?

[​IMG]

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

1. How do you think Hass got that experience? I'm betting it wasn't holding a clipboard behind some broken down old man.

2. How, pray tell, would you suggest that Locker get that experience? Only one way I know of...

It's time. Starting hass wastes a year. I'm thrilled to have him as a backup, but that's all I care to see him be.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

pretty sure she's thinking they're just a bunch of college students posing for some pics..... how dumb... i would've had my mouth hanging open while studdering and asking for their autographs..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar