What are you getting for Christmas?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

No ****?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea man it was crazy

Google Travis the chimp

He used to get out and make his way 8 miles downtown, cops would bring him home like he was a lost kid.. then one day he snapped

3. Big TT

Always wonder what types of warped **** Michael Jackson's monkey...what was his name...Bubbles, I think, saw while Michael was having his "sleep overs" with under age children. LOL Poor bubbles...probably just glad it was the kids for a change.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea MJ was a messed up individual, but that's probably what made him such a creative artist. No one thought like he did, that's for sure...

5. Big TT

I always like Prince better myself...but yeah Michael was talented.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

That'll get you a visit from Krampus.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I had to think long and hard about who the hell Chris Palmer was and why I wanted him to get fired for Christmas. Four playcallers for the Titans since 2012. We ****ing suck.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

A friend of our company Patti Ragan 'owns' Bubbles now. The chimp was a total mother****er and would not have been around any of those kids after he was maybe 3 years old. Everyone including Michael was terrified of Bubbles when he reached maturity and he is an extremely large alpha now. They fired (just stopped paying) the trainer and dumped Bubbles with Patti in Florida.
    Michael never visited Bubbles once and never paid for anything nor did Bubbles "inherit" anything.
    There's a hilarious video of Latoya Jackson visiting Bubbles after Michael's death. He does his thing (male chimp display) and she totally sh*ts herself on camera.

The chimp @JCBRAVE mentions - Travis, was a prime example that those animals are not to be ****ed with. Travis took a whole lot of bullets, was stabbed numerous times with a big knife and still ripped that gal to pieces.

There are a bunch of stories just like the Travis story - but the one that gets me is this one - which is just unbelievable:
    Worst Chimpanzee Attack Story Ever - Moe the Chimp Owner Attacked

Bubbles now..
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I wont read that one about Moe, pure horror.

10. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Travis is Monkey is MY DAWG!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar