What about Fred Smoot?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dontdraftcutler, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Vikings should release him any day now (according to CNNSI).
    He'd probably come cheap...

2. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Hmmm. I haven't heard anything about him being released. I remember him being good a couple of years ago, but I haven't heard much lately. Might be worth a shot though.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

hmmmm

smoot is kind of an underachiever
    his production has slipped the last several years

however, ............... Reynaldo Hill,.................

at this point, I am not opposed to bringing in ANYBODY to compete for slots at CB, FS and MLB......... bring 'em all

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Wasn't he just in a pretty bad car accident?

5. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Yeah, but he just broke his jaw (in like five places). If Peyton Manning can come back from a broken jaw...anyone can. He'll be fine.

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Wasn't he one of the main names in the sex boat party thing? Maybe I am wrong, but I seem to remember stories of Smoot being bad in the locker room and not giving 100%. Not sure his bad attitude would mesh well with Pac.

7. i havent heard anything about him lately

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Forget Smoot

Samuel and Clements should be HIGH priority

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Yes, he was, although Tennesse doesn't have quite as many lakes as Minnesota so we might not have to worry about that :ha:

I don't think we need a corner who's past his prime, we've got the cap space to go after Samuels or Clements so I see no reason not to, a lot of people have said that we don't need to #1 corners, but if we can pull it off I see no reason not to.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I'd love to have shutdown corners on both sides

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar