What a great pickup Hood turned out to be!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Lava, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lava

Lava Camp Fodder

He's become a difference maker in the secondary, something we so desperately needed. Gotta give some props to the front office on finally addressing that need and give Hood a ton of credit for playing so well.

Keep it up!

2. netnut

netnut Starter

hey

GooD NoSe FoR ThE BaLL !!!!!!Tough decision for Fish , When Harp is well. ;-))

3. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Honestly I hope Harper does not come back...if he does, I will be pissed. There is no reason at this point to bench Hood.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Hood is ballin, and quite well. I will not be happy if Nick "Get Beat Deep" Harper is back in the lineup come his recovery time.

5. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

So far so good, he's definitely been a big part of the firming up in the secondary and a big part of helping up win the past few weeks. Remember this is the same guy that Big Ben and Santonio Homes picked apart in the SB though.

6. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Harper would be one of the best backup CB's in the league. Nice.

7. DaKid937

DaKid937 Camp Fodder

Sad thing is he will get benched when Harper gets back. SMH

8. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Who do people love to fall in love with players? It's been 3 games. My guess is Rod Hood will end up being.....well.....Rod Hood.

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

when a player changes teams a lot more changes than just his jersey; im not saying elite but with our new found pressure (better d-line play and more blitzing) he is playing very well and don't see him stopping given that consistent pressure.

after fisher's rocky start there is no way he'd bench hood after 3 ints and a td in 3 weeks. harper was getting beat left and right; fisher better not forget that...

also what is fuller's contract situation. how this guy is still a nickle is beyond me. sometimes being a small market team can have advantages

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'd rather a player end up being, well...Rod Hood, than ending up being, well...freakin' Nick Harper; the most consistent weak link of this Titan's defense since he's arrived to Nashville. Next!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar