We've got the Colts this week..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If it's close, it won't be that high scoring...

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we'll need a special teams touchdown and a defensive touchdown to win.

3. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I think we will jump out to a good, comfortable lead (21-7, maybe) in the first half- Peyton shoots lights out in the 3rd- we learn from past experiences (Colts, Ravens, and Giants) and win the game in a very exciting 4th...

I'll post my keys to the game, impact players, gameplan, and overall prediction on Friday- maybe in a blog...

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

How about Wayne and that one handed tippy toe catch on the sideline? That was amazing.

Wayne scares me more than anyone...Clark was a major headache for us, but at least his is injured.

I think if we cannot contain Wayne and Addai.....we are toast.

We don't contain the run on the edges well at all, and that is where the Colts excel...Addai is the real deal.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Who you gonna call?

[​IMG]

6. ColtsBlue

ColtsBlue Camp Fodder

The Colts are 10 and 1 this year and have had to earn most of these wins. Peyton is playing his best and it's a good thing he is.

Our D has been killed with injuries. Doss is out for the season. Sanders has missed most of the season. Our two starting safeties. Bethea, a rookie has been starting and he was hurt in the Philly game, and we don't know if he will play Sunday. Not sure if he is playing Sunday or not. Lost both of our starting DT's. Simon out for the year and Reagor out until late December, if then. We were fortunate to get McFarland from the Bucs to help out at DT.

We still haven't heard how serious the injury to Clark is. The team signed Ricky Proel who played for the Rams and then went to the Panthers, but he won't play this week. Stokely is supposed to be ready to play.

Colts fans are very proud of how this team has battled through all the injuries.

Sunday will be a good game. Colts know the Titans will be ready to play. Jeff Fisher has done an outstanding job bringing this team along.

After this Sunday, good luck the rest of the season.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

They just signed Ricky Prohl.

8. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

Well lets see D.Clark is out,and to me it seemed like he ended up having the best game last time against us as Hill held Wayne to like 30 yards and PAc completely shut down Harrison,untill Woolfolk came in....Bryan Fletched doesnt scare me,so i think we will stack the box with probably about 8 alot and have some different reads with safety help,especially for Hill...I do not think Stokley will play..They are w.o alot of weapons,but Manning(peyton that is lol) can win with anything it seems like.I see this being awfully close...
    I still see us with a heavy amount of runs,unless it just doesnt work like this past week...Then I would see VY jump starting us with a big run....I for some reason like our chances this week with LW getting alot more carriers...It seems like the DOLTS have problems with bigger backs like him.They are a very undersized Defense and can get pushed back...so if LW could get comfortable running the ball,and get upfield a run north and south things coul get very interesting there.They had problems tackling him last time as well...

Im not going to predict a winner yet,but I think its a close game,and I hope we win....so shoot...I'll say Titans win baby!lol

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Prohl with all the Horse Princess spell casting will not work out. He is just a young buck in this system.

Wayne is a threat but a player like Harrison does not get consecutive 1~3 reception games. Him and the rest of the ponies will want blood.

10. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

we can win if we-

1.cause turnovers
    2.turn the turnovers into points
    3.finish our offensive drives with points

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar