We've got the Colts this week..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Both teams are coming off big wins. Vince stepped up for the Titans and Addai stepped up for the Colts. A win this week for the Titans would be huge. And if the Colts win they can clinch the division....again. Thoughts anyone?

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

The Horse Princess is not going to be happy he only put up 14 at home on us. Hopefully our D can hold and Young can pull out another one. A healthy dose of Henry and White would not be bad either.

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I think LenDale is gonna have his break-out game...

4. Toly

Toly Free your mind

I think the Titans will need to run the ball as much as they can to keep the Colts offense on the bench. They did that in the first meeting, but only in the first half. Otherwise, it could turn into a blow out. I really don't like the D chances in this game - the front four hasn't been generating any kind of pressure in the last few games and as everybody knows, Manning will pick apart any defense when he is able to stand in the pocket without any kind of pressure.

5. DB Blitz

We need to put some pressure on Manning blitzing with the nickel back (Finnegan), we need to be more aggressive with the Colts, show some pride and I think we can pull this one from the Colts and would be a great win for the team building confidence and showing the NFL we are coming for 2007, I am starting to save some money because we are going to the playoffs next year.

6. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Thing is... the Titans D hardly blitz, let alone against the Colts.

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I am a little scared of Harrison after that one catch game vs Philli. He is going to want a big game. It should be interesting to see how the PacMan vs Harrison matchup goes.

8. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Damn... I spelled Colts wrong in the thread...

9. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

:lol2: :rotfl:

Us blitz?????!!! AGRESSIVE!?!?!?!?

10. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Thought that was intentional. :coltssuk:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar