Western Ky@UT

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by tdo_52, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tdo_52

tdo_52 Camp Fodder

Thought about the game?

I believe the Vols will have a good season and will destory West ky but i still see us losing three or four games this season

2. turf

turf Practice Squad

i think that this saturday's game against western kentucky will be a blowout, but i am trying to keep my expectations in check for the rest of the season. if they win 7-8 games and get a bowl invite, i'll consider that to be successful 1st year for kiffin.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

7+ wins would be astounding.

i read that had fulmer stayed this would have been his least talented team he'd ever had.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Lame Monte Kiffin is planing to win the BCS.

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

UT's defense has WKU at -17 yards halfway through the 2nd quarter. GG Monte.

6. Finnegan2win

9 yards total given up by UT's D for the whole first half, -15 rushing I think. 1 fumble recovery.

7. Finnegan2win

63-7 final. Great effort by the defense as usual. Offense had 2 tipped INTs and 2 fumbles, but not too worried really. Crompton looked 100x better than he did last year.

This freshman WR Teague is for real, you heard it here first. The running game is beastly now, Hardesty-Brown-Oku-Poole..jesus it's unreal.

First time in a while I've been genuinely excited for UT football again.

8. MadDog

MadDog GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

I didn't expect anything less from the D... The Count of Monte Kiffin in TN is for real. As for the Offense, I liked the NFL style crossing routes and the play calling was what UT fans wanna see. I'm curious how much different the play calling will be against a top SEC team. We were pretty agressive on both sides...

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

UT looked very good. Very well coached compared to the last few years. Not sure how far they can go this year but good future ahead. One thing they should be able to do is run the ball and play defense and the QB play was darn good even if they were playing a lame opponent. Those are the positives. As long as they don't leave the ball on the ground or give up tipped balls for ints too often they could really surprise this year.

10. Finnegan2win

This year I just want to see some improvement, maybe play spoiler to Florida/Alabama/LSU even. I don't really expect us to go to the SEC Championship this year, but considering the amount of freshmen and how good they look, as early as next year I expect us to be really competitive again. This year I just want to see solid football for once, and beat some good teams..owning the SEC this year is too much to ask for a new coach and a team full of freshmen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar