West TN - Titans TV Broadcasts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BudAdams, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I decided to make a thread, for West TN Titans fans who aren't receiving the local TV broadcasts. It's for the awareness of the problem, and to pool resources to raise hell, and get the games back on.

I'm not the only one out there who has this problem am i? Let me hear from the other folks out there who are as pissed off as I am about this! Titan Up!

[​IMG]

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Memphis reminds me of the Colts ...

3. BudAdams

[​IMG]

I took this pic at Buffalo Wild Wings today. This is what we are up against.

4. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

so what is usually shown in the red area on that map?

memphis is just mad cause the titans are in nashville

5. BudAdams

Basically, just the big CBS game of the week is what they have broadcast the last 2 weeks.Keep in mind, every Titans game has been locally broadcast in Memphis until just these last 2 weeks.

And, you might be right. I really don't care why they turned the games off, i just want them back on.

6. rtsmith555

rtsmith555 Camp Fodder

That's crap. I'm mad because I'M not in Nashville. The thing most of you guys don't understand about Memphians is that most of us don't want to live here. I'd rather live just about anywhere (except maybe Detroit).

Again, [email protected] is who we want to email regarding local programming decisions.

7. BudAdams

thanks brotha. I emailed a very polite message to him. Also, i called comcast yesterday and last week, just to complain to the unlucky comcast employee on the other end. I also told them to make sure they told their superior the reason i was calling. That number is 901-259-1111.

The guy i spoke to yesterday said that i was the 5th person he spoke with personally about the issue, and that there were several other people also answering phones.

8. BudAdams

Hit the nail right on the head bro. It might seem strange, but I made a career decision to move from Nashville to Memphis.

Further more, one of the large factors of the decision was that I COULD STILL WATCH THE TITANS ON TV. :grrr:

9. bw2082

bw2082 Starter

I got a reply... sounds like good news:

Thanks for contacting us regarding the Titans. WREG will show future Titan games provided us by CBS. During the recent past when we aired Titan games, viewer response in terms of ratings was not as strong as it could have been. We recommended to CBS to provide the market with alternate team matches to meet what it seemed was changing interests among our viewers.

This weekend, however, we heard from a number of viewers, such as you, who were disappointed that they could not see the Titans. We have made note of that and will recommend to CBS to be in the Titan network for upcoming games.

Ronald A. Walter

President and General Manager

WREG-TV/NC3A/wreg.com

803 Channel 3 Drive

Memphis, Tennessee 38103
    ________
    Trichomes pictures

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. BudAdams

dude...i just got that same email. That is AWESOME!

Victory!

Memphis is Titans Country!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar