West Memphis Three released

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SawdustMan, Aug 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Free at last!

Not justice by any means but at least the incarceration is over.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yup. 18 years in prison for something you didn't even do. Hard to even imagine. It's crazy seeing how different they look now. Especially Baldwin. He looked like a little boy when he went in (hell, he pretty much was one). Now he's balding.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

When I see things like this, I remember the scene from American Gangster when he walks out of jail.

Can you imagine what their lives are going to be like now? I am sure they will get enough money to get by for awhile but everything they have ever known has changed.

I just hope to God they listen to other friends of theirs and not listen to any later Metallica albums.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

No doubt all three are "institutionalized". They may never adjust.
    I'm proud to have been a supporter from the very beginning. I have messages from Burk Sauls and Kathy Bakken thanking me for putting on the FIRST WM3 local benefit concert.
    Put out two CD benefits and worked with Laurie Davis (Damien's wife) in some of the earliest fund raising stuff online. The celebs took it big time from there.
    We (every supporter in the land) made a difference. No way these guys get out without the help of thousands.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Too true.

I wrote a paper over these guys sometime while I was in high school.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

if I was ever questioned by the police about anything I would NEVER utter a word, wouldn't even talk to a lawyer.

Has anyone in authority been investigated?

8. RTH

RTH Meh...

I remember them now. HBO had a special documentary about the murder. While watching it, all I could think was how they HAD to be innocent... I thought for sure the uncle seemed the most guilty...

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

My mistake... it was Paradise Lost that I saw on HBO.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah, that's the doc about this case. There were actually two of them. And a soon to be third.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar