Wesbter, Whiz could be back in 2016 if Titans don't accelerate exec search

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Oct 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

**** the Adams family.

They can suck a dong. No one even knows their names because they are fat, lazy cowards who hide out in Houston and don't do a damn thing for this city or the team.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

at least he made decisions

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

If the idea by this group was to move move them. Where is the rumored location? San Antonio?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Team is locked into Nashville for another 15 years or something.

All rumoured relocations lead to LA btw.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

split time between Eugene & Honolulu

gonna be called Hawaiian Ducks

rainbow colors

• LOL LOL x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

A move is literally out of the question at this point. I think a sale is totally in play though. Fred Smith the owner of Fedex who is based out of Memphis is a name that always comes up.

#46 SawdustMan, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  7. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

That's good to know. I personally never cared for Adams BECAUSE he moved the team from Houston. I didn't care for Modell for that reason when he moved the Browns. Of course, had Adams not moved the team, I wouldn't be here speaking to you lovely people right now! So maybe he's not so bad after all.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Bud was clearly a Texan through and through as evidenced by the fact that he never bothered to move or even spend much time here after moving the franchise here. If he had got his new stadium in Houston the Oilers would still be the Oilers and the Texans would have never been. Nashville might have been the expansion team that the Texans became. And sad to say we'd likely be better off for it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Nashville would never have been an expansion team

Memphis/Birmingham possibly.

My bet would be San Antonio though

10. 615nick

615nick Starter

The titans aren't going anywhere. The only reason our attendance is down is because our owners don't give a f. The nfl is much smarter than our absent ownership. The nfl knows this is a good/great football market. I do hope the nfl steps in and forces them to sell the team to an owner that cares. As another poster said, Bud might not have been a great owner but he loved this team (and theres no argueing that). He tried to win. That's where the change needs to start. Yes, webster needs to go and so do others on this staff. But, the change needs to start at the top.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar