Wesbter, Whiz could be back in 2016 if Titans don't accelerate exec search

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Oct 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Fine, Ill do it.

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah- TJ was mentioning this. Ownership needs to get off their fat azzes.

:spank:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    Tally Ho!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

This whole organization is a freaking joke. Nobody knows what the hell they are doing and no one in ownership seems willing/capable of fixing things.

- Bud dies, no one wants to take control.
    - Tommy is named president despite never being interested in a more significant role with the team previously.
    - Tommy quits after a year. Again a clusterf*** ensues. League has to step in and force a proper ownership structure. <- Laughable
    - Underwood is brought in to hire a full-time president.... but he's kinda acting president.... but not really.... they wanna get this all straightened out ASAP... yet here we are 7 months later and not a single candidate has even been interviewed.
    - Now we might "have" to stick with Webster and Whis another year because they're dragging their feet on hiring a full-time president?

I mean Jesus Christ, every bit of that^ is pathetic. Add it all together and all you can really do is laugh. And they wonder why fan support is heading the way of the dodo?

It's one thing to jump ship simply because the team isn't winning. But at this point I really can't blame anyone. This. S***. Is. A. Joke.

I said it in another thread yesterday, but at this point I honestly believe a sale is the only chance this pathetic organization has to get back on the right track. Hopefully that's actually what's going on behind the scenes and is the reason for all this disorganization and feet-dragging.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I've been saying this all along. Ownership isn't involved and doesn't care. They have no one lined up to take over anything.

Whiz was asked something about ownership and he said he talks to Amy and she's really involved... But what else is he going to say in that situation?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Time to bring these back...

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
  8. amy

amy Starter

The owners are definitely the problem. They are sitting on their money bags, not giving a rat's patoot what the team does, as long as they make money off them. I would like to know the reason they want to wait until next February to start the search. That is, if they even have a reason.

9. KillerTitanFan

KillerTitanFan Starter

Although I would have fired Whiz yesterday morning at 8am, I now suggest the Adams Family Corp. tell him that if we dont' win the division or reach 8-8, he will be fired at the end of the season. Period.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I can totally see the ownership sitting on their hands until after the season ends and then making the hire far too late to make any changes at GM and HC for the 2016 season.

Let's hope they are working now behind the scenes for the sake of this franchise. If the Titans continue down this road, win only 3-4 games and keep Webster and Whiz, I don't know if anyone will care about it's future.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar