Were not winning the Division

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

I really dont want too kill you, but your better than thou attitude is pathetic. I mean your obviously NOT better than anyone. I mean you cant even walk north for cryin' out loud

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

You think Loggains is gonna have :cj: holding a clipboard in street clothes?

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I generally have no issues with you but you think refs keep some sort of 'beauty point' system in their heads and drop flags late in games based on that????????

4. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Maker_84 is mentally deficient, just ignore him.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Not saying things won't get better. They will. We all knew this was the roughest part of our schedule But like I said, we now need to play damn near perfect football to have a chance at taking the division.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You're looking at football like a girl or child would.

Welcome to competitive sports.

If you want a team that's consistently great over the last 16 seasons- go follow...

oh wait. Nevermind. That team doesn't exist.

7. BigTitanFan

BigTitanFan Starter

Might as well, he's doesn't seem to want to utilize him in space. Maybe Johnson should draw up the plays and let Loggains get on the field to run it. Im sure we will have the same results. Don't get me wrong, I know the blocking has been less than mediocre, but man CJ has proven he's not a up the middle runner unless he has a hole big enough a truck can fit through it. Once in a blue moon, CJ finds a seam and out runs defenders, but the stars have to be aligned perfectly for that to happen. Just don't understand how Loggains can't adjust to a player's strengths, and stop running the same plays that haven't worked against hardly anyone. I know the talk was Loggains wanted to keep it simple for Locker, but he has to have a scheme or different freakn formations on run plays in his little play book.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

at the least have different presets too keep the D thinking

something, anything

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Yes obviously that team doesn't exist...NE Patriots, Pittsburgh steelers, INDY colts, nope you must be right...none of those teams are consistently in the playoffs year after year, after year, after year....

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Reggie Wayne is a huge loss. He was leading his team in REC, REC YARDS, and tied in REC TDs. Not to mention, he's Lucks "security blanket". He will be deeply missed in that offense.

Remaining schedules:
    COLTS: HOU, STL, TN, ARZ, TN, CINCY, HOU, KC, & JAX
    TITANS: STL, JAX, IND, OAK, IND, DEN, ARZ, JAX, & HOU

If we're going to win, we have to sweep the Colts. Then pray they lose to KC and another team. It'll be tough, but it's not impossible. I don't see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar