Were not winning the Division

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

its been 3 losses

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

A few things...

1. We probably won't win the division, but to concede it this early when we haven't even played the Colts yet is silly.

2. The refs helped the Colts out A LOT tonight. And the Broncos running the ball near the goal line with Hillman (after Peyton just drove them 90 yards down the field passing) was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Also, they went for 2 too early and that was costly.

3. We just played three top 5 teams in a row... we hung with two of them.

4. We are done with read option QBs, and Luck/Pryor are the only mobile QBs remaining. Luck won't take off like Wilson/Kaep, and the Raiders suck all around.

5. We have a pretty favorable schedule up ahead (@ Rams, Jags, Colts, @ Raiders, @ Colts, @. Broncos, Cardinals, @ Jags, Texans)... No reason to lose more than two of those games. If we lose both Colts games, then we are done. Until then, not so fast.

6. Schwenke and McCarthy made a huge difference IMO.

7. Stop making stupid threads.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

McCarthy played a very good game today. I've been advocating for him to start since day 1. I was also very pleasantly surprised with Shwenke. The run game looked real good in the beginning and if we would have been able to stop them at all, CJ would have had a big day. Only 39 yards, but only 9 carries. That's a 4.3 average. We were legitimately gashing them to start the game.

4. BigTitanFan

BigTitanFan Starter

I completely agree! As far as talent goes, I feel like we are just as talented ( if not more). Getting Richardson was a great pick-up for the colts. I still believe Johnson can get things rolling as long as Loggains uses him the right way. He's not a up the middle bruising power back. Used in space, I believe he can do some good damage. I just wonder why Loggains won't use him that way. I heard on 104.5 Loggains wasn't comfortable using Chris in the pass game, because his hands weren't as good as Charles, but what I've seen is get him on a screen and let him go. As long as the line picks up blocks, he can spring it. I was really happy with Schwenke getting to the second level and blocking Willis for Johnson's 66 yarder! Can't wait to see his full potential

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

With all due respect. Go fu(k yourself

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

2 with a backup QB and vs Seattle (their home) and the Chiefs (still undefeated)...

Most teams would have 3 losses playing our schedule thus far.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

It's not one loss dunce, it's 16 seasons of average at best football. I don't pretend to know how to fix this franchise but something in the basic blueprint allows for performances like today. How many times per season do you figure we "phone it in" like today? 2? 3? I would say that is about right. I truthfully didn't expect to win today, but that was a pathetic display of D, coaching and a offensive game plan that seemed to be pulled out of a hat. The only player that seemed to give a **** was pollard.

8. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

getting sick of hearing how the Colts got lucky, i wouldn't call beating the Seahawks, 49ers, and Broncos lucky. When you watch them play you see they have an aggressive gameplan on both sides of the ball and are rewarded from it late in games on 50/50 calls from officials. The Titans probably wouldn't have won any of those games even with Locker because the offense is too basic and not aggressive to force the issue on defenses and makes it easy for them and are not gonna be rewarded late in games because of their inconsistency

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Colts beating Broncos hurts but the remaining Division games will be big.
    We need to get the running game going, maybe Greene will help going forward.

10. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

All this makes me wish......... I wish I had watched that damn game. Anytime I can seen egghead wuss baby manning get beat I am all for it. Being in Indy would have been especially sweet.

I actually had to DVR the Titans game yesterday so I could watch the beating of shady brady. Was a decent football weekend overall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar