were not done yet!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin1, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

We GOT THIS YO

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yeah we're a few plays from 3-1. The Cardinals were one play away from SB champs, we almost were in '99. Almost doesn't count.
    We couldn't beat two teams the past two weeks who aren't good. They aren't. I'm looking forward to the cheap tickets though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol, yes Christmas day tickets will be plentiful and cheap

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

i'll be there.

5. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

I'll never give up on this team. Any given Sunday is all I have to say about next week. The streak starts Sunday night.

6. jdog

jdog I like beer!

A positive note, cheap tickets.

7. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

a big reason that it looked so bad today is the fact that certain someone "#31" didnt play!!! Believe it not they really didnt even bother running the ball until they were already up so big! Next sunday night will tell if we still have a chance or not!

8. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

Here's a reality check; WE ARE NOT A GOOD TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!! Last year we took advantage of a weak schedule only six teams we played had a winning record and we went 4-2 and we got exposed by having a one-dimension offense against Baltimore in the playoffs. I admire your enthusiasm but it's gonna take an act of god for this team to turn it around.

9. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

I will be on the first row of the upper deck on the 50-yard line getting hammered. That should be fun.

Scoring tickets should be cheaper this year as well. Got these free. :lol:

10. SWTitan

SWTitan Camp Fodder

We convert one of two missed field goals we beat the Steelers, cleanly field the ball on special teams and beat the Jets. This game was just an absolute egg, but I also think it was rock bottom. There is too much talent and too much pride for this team to go 0-6. Titans 31- Colts 28

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar