Were back in prime time boys!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Delaware Titan, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

That game against Indy week 17 might end up getting bumped up, I could see the division being on the line for that one, that would be sweet

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

haha you didnt like those? i think we were like 4-2 in those last season tho, and i love the all light blue alternates, gives us the carolina feel and every carolina team is good at its sport, we need to get some red alternates, like this one.

Attached Files:

3. Denver's is week 11...

But yeah, we all know he would love to show off his skills on the big stage...

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea

"Peyton vs Young" "Good vs Evil" "Youth vs Strength"
    them us us them us them

Battle of the Year, Division on the line, that would be impressive.

5. Dr.Awkward

Dr.Awkward Camp Fodder

hehe I think the all dark blue is the best uni combo... followed by the all light blue.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

fantastic, two opportunities to see opposing QBs go bombs away on our defense on national tv.

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

it's the tenth game, which was the wording of Pac's suspension

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Cool, I didnt see this thread. This is awsome!

9. :bonk2:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think I speak for all international fans when I say 'F&^% YEAH!!!'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar