Were back in prime time boys!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Delaware Titan, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

It would've been nice to have one of those Monday night games at home!!

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

A bit dissapointing that we didn't get the Hall of Fame Exhibition game. That would have been a great day to induct Bruce...

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Don't like the bye week in week 4, wish it was later.

Too bad we only have one home game in September. One in early October.

Gonna be a lot of cold home games again this year.

3 Home games in a row this year, seems like that has been awhile but maybe I'm mistaken.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Sweet. The Saints game makes sense. That's a showcase game for the former rookies. But the Denver game is less of a draw, though it too is a rookie showcase for the qb's.

5. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

Personally I like the Week 4 bye. It gives us Longhorn fans down here a chance to have VY present when we retire his jersey at the September 29th Kansas State home game.

It will be the first time VY has been back in DKR-Memorial Stadium is more than a year.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Weren't some Sunday nooners moved to Sunday and/or Monday night last year. We haven't had a night home game in a couple of years. My hair stands on end during the night games. Any chance we get one moved?

7. Riverman

I hate to throw the wet blanket but has anybody looked at the MNF schedule?

The Falcons, Steelers, Broncos and Bengals each got TWO HOME games. That bites. I would have liked to have one home MNF versus 2 away.

Many teams have 3 games either home and/or away.

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I would call MNF less than primetime now, since it is only on cable. Sunday night football is bigger now. Still nice to be featured, and we won't have to endure those all dark blue uniforms.

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

the flex-schedule, they'll move one of the late season nooners to Sunday Night to ensure that a game that matters is there.

10. Riverman

I hope it happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar