Went Titan HEAVY with my fantasy team...

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by ImATitan, Sep 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

I'm in a 12 team league, in solid Titans country. Only three Titans were even drafted. Britt, CJ and Greene.

I usually draft a token Titan, but didn't this year. I may pick up Wright, but have to figure out who to cut.

BTW, league has been 14 teams for the past several years, and I've won the Championship the last two years and 3 of the last 5. I'm going for Dynasty status this year.

2. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

I drafted last this year, but this is what I ended up with

QB: Cam Newton, Andy Dalton
    WR: Wes Welker, Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Justin Blackmon
    RB: Steven Jackson, Marshawn Lynch, Isaac Redman
    TE: Jared Cook, Kyle Rudolph, Brandon Myers
    DEF: Chicago
    K: Josh Brown

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

If you are going to go Titan heavy the :cj: at least has to be one of them.

4. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Here is a team I drafted last night. 10 man $100 entry

Rodgers
    McCoy
    Wilson
    CJ (traded Reggie Bush for CJ)
    Welker
    Wayne
    Nelson
    Bengals D
    Tucker

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well you lucked out that we play the Jaguars during Tom Brady's bye week. So I suppose thats a good QB duo.

You have a bunch of "RB by committee" RB's, so good luck with that one

WR's look ok

Your TE's scare the crap out of me, I'd try to trade one to some sucker

Everything else looks good though.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Locker is my boy, I just HAD to pick him.. I didn't care much since he'll probably only play one week anyway.. good to know it'll be vs the Jags!

Bush will hold the fort down in DET & I expect Ridley & Richardson to run away with the NE & STL jobs respectively.. Maybe I'm too hopeful.

WR is a little thin, but I think the first 2 are SO good and Britt/Wright will lead that 3rd spot by committee.

My TE's scare me too, I'm not a fan of either but Olsen seems to have put up solid numbers last year.

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Thanks man! I got pretty lucky with Bush & Ridley. Let's be honest, they weren't hot commodities entering last years fantasy drafts.. I think I drafted them rounds 5 & 6.

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Luck? Nah. I mean... Maybe your first round pick gets hurt. Maybe you got Alfred Morris off waivers last year. But there's a lot of research and studying.

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

The problem with choosing Titans WRs in fantasy is, I don't think we're gonna have that one guy that puts up the huge numbers, like 1000 yards. Hopefully the run game will carry us most of the way and the rather few passes will be spread around.

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I had locker back up Stafford last year...most week he played full games he outscored Stafford. I will never draft Stafford again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar