Well well - our Titans are 4-0!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

4-0 is nice nice nice.. Even .500 ball from here on out gets The Titans to 10-6!
    Next up, playing for home-field? We very realistically could be taking on the Colts at 6-0.. I'm rambling...
    Let's here it for the D!

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I absolutely hate our 2nd half play calling and conservative mentality. I understand ball control and eating the clock, but it's like we don't even want to get a first down. We put too much pressure on our Defense with this mentality. We dominated the time of possession in the first half, then went ultra-conservative and ended up wearing down our defense.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Great game by the D. Tulloch had a nice game.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I agree. I hate Jim S's prevent playcalling. Its so lame.

5. Morph

Morph Revolution

I've gotta agree with this. Although Fisher wasn't AS conservative as he usually is though. Collins did take a few shots but either he was under too much pressure to make an accurate pass or the WR couldn't hold on. No doubt that we gave them too many opportunities in the second half to make something happen.

Oh well, 4-0! :ravens:

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

We weren't conservative, 3 straight incomplete passes on a series in the 4th, which gave the ball back to Minnesota, who drove and scored to come within 6 points!
    More passes the next series...

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Really? I don't recall seeing any today. He even called a couple of blitzes while defending the lead.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I don't remember prevent either today.

10. T Atlas

T Atlas Guest

There was one play at the end of the second half, where Jim's in a quarter defense and leaves the sidelines wide open. Got them in range for a long field goal, that the Vik's just missed. Other then that, he didn't call too much prevent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar