Well...looks like we may know something about Munch soon?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Plus I think our job is better situation than the lions(cap issues and tradition) Browns ( they are the browns), Redskins (cap issues and owner). The Vikings and Titans to me are the 2 best jobs on the board left. Relative young rosters decent cap situation and time for the new guy to get his qb.

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Man, this is why I love Adam S. reporting! I LOVE YOU MAN!! HAHA! Oh, but what is up with all you airplane flight time stalkers on here? :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Now that right there would be a huge slap in Munchak's face if we have already reached out to someone else before informing him that he is no longer the HC.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

HEY NOW! It's 3-20 against winning teams thankyouverymuch! Credit where credit is due.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Just heard it on the J'ville Morning news in Florida. Munchass is flying in Saturday for a meeting with the jags GM. Can it be?:banjump:

j/k

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Maybe. But it's business. I mean, it would make sense that you want to make absolutely sure you have a better candidate lined up before canning the guy you're on the fence about.

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

No that would be just good business

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'd love to be a fly on the wall.

Fans need to remember that Webster has been working closely with Munch the last two years. I suspect Web will defend Munch today. That also means, if Munch does get another season, Webster likely goes if Munch does after 2014.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Sounds like Munch is out, cross your fingers.

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet
    4m

#Titans have given no indication about Munchak's future. But 2 sources say they've reached out & are working on potential candidates in case

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Oh yeah no doubt it's business.. Some people want us to show Munch some respect in this whole process, due to his 30 year tenure. I just don't see anything disrespectful in how we are doing Munch at all.

At least we aren't doing him like we did Steve McNair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar