Well...looks like we may know something about Munch soon?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicktimblin

nicktimblin Practice Squad

Mortensen was saying that Tommy is coming to Nashville, but I get what you're saying. Whichever goes wherever could very well be there all day

2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Additional notes:

Beat writer Jim Wyatt wrote Thursday evening that Munchak's status remains "in limbo" and that things could go "either way." Munchak has been the Titans' coach for the past three seasons, leading the team to a 22-26 record with zero playoff appearances. Webster went out and blew a bunch of cash on free agents last offseason only to see the team manage seven wins behind Ryan Fitzpatrick's quarterbacking for much of the year. There were reports during the season that the team's decision-makers weren't happy with the coaching staff veering away from a run-heavy offensive scheme in favor of a downfield aerial attack. We should have a clue on Munchak's job status by Friday afternoon.
    Source: Jim Wyatt on Twitter
    Fri, Jan 03 2014 6:00 AM

Our aerial attack was all we had. I don't understand that. Either way I hope this is concluded today.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

If Tommy is coming to Nashville, it seems odd that plane flies back less than 2 hours later. I dont know Nashville but I assume going from the airport and back would take about that long.

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Basing decisions about the future of this team on the outdated idea that run-first offenses work in the NFL is sheer idiocy (and it's exactly what I'd expect from someone who appears to be as clueless as Smith).

Step into the 21st century, Titans. It's a passing league now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

I give up.

6. nicktimblin

Absolutely I agree, which is why I posted originally that Munch was going to Houston

Here's the quote from Mort
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388759229.360791.jpg

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

This dude better be hitting the road for good....It worries me that this delay has been so long; however, there are still many good coaching options and people need to remember that they are going to handle Munch with extra care due to his history with the organization as a whole. Do not count out the potential of him being fired.

8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Adam S. on nfl network just said it appears the titans will fire him today. Was just on nfl am

• High Five High Five x 8
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I just saw Adam Schefter on ESPN and he said the vibe is negative and it doesn't look good for Munchak at all :D

• High Five High Five x 4
  10. nicktimblin

We can only hope!! :D

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar