Well, I hope I don't jinx it...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by avvie, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

...but I've felt for quite some time that this is the Panthers' year.

With the Bears out of the way, it should be smooth sailing to the SB if Carolina continues to play the game they've recently been playing.

Seattle should be a cakewalk...despite the loss, even the Titans looked decent against the Seahawks (an arguable point, I know). Carolina should put them away handily.

Denver? No problem.
    Pittsburgh? A tougher call, mainly for the Bettis and Ward factor.

Again, Jake Delhomme is playing to his greatest strength: motivating his teammates. As a QB, one could easily charge him with being 50/50: either really great, or completely boneheaded....delightfully inconsistent. But he has a great team around him that wants to play for him, which is far more than Baurlein, Weinke or Peete could ever have hoped for.
    Delhomme stood on the sidelines after the team went to the locker room to watch the Pats hoist the Lombardi. He doesn't want to have to do that again. I expect we will see the Good Jake next week in Seattle, and again in Detroit.

With the Titans out of the picture, and having a modicum of regional pride, I can honestly say:
    GO PANTHERS!!

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

DeShaun is done for the playoffs. Broken Ankle. Peppers with his ankle as well.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I think Nick Goings will fill in well.
    Peppers with an ankle? I thought it was a shoulder...

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Peppers is a big loss. Goings is fine, but literally has no backup if he has a problem. That being said, I think they can still handle the seahawks, but the Superbowl might be more of a problem...

5. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Oh really? They beat one of the best defenses in the league without Shaun Alexander. The Hawks are going to the Super Bowl. The football gods have decreed it.

I'll remember all you haters on here come Feb 6. You will all bow down to the mighty Seahawks!!!

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]
    This is jinx enough, isn't it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar