Well...draft day was here...

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by ammotroop, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

We had to redo the draft order because a few people dropped out and we added a few more. It turned out we had 12 people. After redoing the draft order I ended up with the 12th pick. YUP the 12th PICK. In the first round, people went QB crazy. I think we had 6 QBS taken in the first. Well, here is what I did.

1st - T Henry
    2nd - J Kitna - I know, I know, but I think he is going to have a great year
    3rd - M Jones-Drew
    4th - Roy Williams
    5th - Andre Johnson
    6th - Jason Witten
    7th - Julius Jones
    8th - Greg Jennings
    9th - GB Packers D
    10th - Rex Grossman
    11th - Chestor Taylor
    12th - Hines Ward
    13th - Rob Birones
    14th - Bo Scief
    15th - Tenn Titans - D

Let me know how you think I did in a 12 person draft, having the 12th pick.

We start, 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1TE, 1 D

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

First thing I'd do is dump the Titans D. I don't like the Packers D much either, but no point keeping two Defenses if they both suck. If you need the Titans D any week you will undoubtedly be able to get them off waivers. You are better off getting a boom/bust RB/WR with that last pick like Ginn or Hester or Tony Hunt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar