Weird Sahel Kazemi / Lynyrd Skynyrd connection

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jul 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Saw the report said she was buried at Memory Gardens in Jax, which sounded familiar to me so I dug up some old photos of a visit I made there years ago and sure enough it's the same cemetery as the Skynyrd members who died in the famous plane crash in 77..

Gaines, Cassie b. January 9, 1948 d. October 20, 1977
    Rock Musician. Sang background vocals (one of the Honkettes) for Lynyrd Skynyrd. Her brother was Skynyrd guitarist Steve Gaines. Both brother and sister were killed in the airplane crash that also took the life of Lynyrd Skynyrd voclaist Ronnie Van Zandt.
    Jacksonville Memory Gardens, Orange Park, Clay County, Florida, USA
    Plot: Behind main office

Gaines, Steve [original burial site] b. September 14, 1949 d. October 20, 1977
    Musician, guitarist for Lynryd Skynyrd. The graves of Gaines and fellow bandmember Ronnie Van Zant were vandalized on June 29, 2000. This prompted the families to move the remains to an undisclosed location.
    Cause of death: Plane crash

Goddard, Jonathan b. May 11, 1981 d. June 15, 2008
    Professional Football Player. He was born in San Diego and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. A standout player during his collegiate years at Marshall University, he achieved All-American status and was named Mid-American Conference Defensive Player of the Year in 2004, while leading the nation in sacks with 16 and 28 tackles for losses. He was chosen by the Detroit Lions in the 6th round of the 2005 NFL Draft. Goddard appeared in one game at the defensive end position with the Indianapolis...[Read More] (Bio by: C.S.)

Ross, Zelma Ray b. 1929 d. February 26, 2003
    Military Pioneer. She was the first enlisted woman to join the United States Air Force. (Bio by: Erik Lander)

Van Zant, Ronnie [original burial site] b. January 15, 1948 d. October 20, 1977
    Musician. Singer for the legendary rock band, Lynyrd Skynyrd.
    Cause of death: Plane crash
    Plot: In front of the main office, just at the left side of the fork at the main entrance off Blanding Boulevardd

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Sahel Kazemi can burn in hell.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QL3C_eAtlS0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QL3C_eAtlS0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Must be a popular cemetery. People are dying to get in there. LoLz.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Well she couldn't be buried in a creepier place. The majority of that cemetery is children under who died a hundred years ago.. Hundreds of graves side by side that have dates like 1903-1907 etc..

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i think it should be a law everyone has to be cremated. no point in wasting land on bodies. i'm going to be cremated and my ashes will be used to help my wife grow some fresh garden tomatoes.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

And what is a better use of land? Building some wretched Tommy Hilfiger outlet?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Could be worse. Could be an unregistered brothel where diseased whores have unprotected sex and the end result being jesse.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

ouch, probably a line in there somewhere - lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar