Weekly Prediction Competition

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PitBull, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

This seems pretty different from the last game in Indy and your prediction :suspect:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

oh, I know. I said we were going through the meat grinder this time last year. Then we lost by just one point. That was amazing. I saw us losing by at least 17 points. That made me think we could win last year in the home matchup. I felt it. But I didn't believe it. It turns out what I felt was confidence. I didn't recognize it.

It was right off the heels of another victory. Then it happened. We won and it was real.

A win tomorrow would shake the football world. This is one of those times for Vince... for this team. I mean, losing is very possible. Even probable. I'll hope for the best. The difference between match up #1 this year and match-up #1 last year is that this year I don't think the idea of actually winning is outlandish this time around. I want nothing more than the Colts not to beat the Titans. If I had to rate our odds of winning in terms of a percentage I would only say 40%. I see us as an underdog.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Panthers
    Bengals
    Jaguars
    Packers
    Steelers
    49ers
    Saints
    Titans
    Seahawks
    Vikings
    Cowboys
    Ravens
    Bears
    Broncos
    Patriots
    Eagles

BTW
    Got the windows open tonight.. There's some coyotes off in the distance howlin' and it sounds like a freakin' Wolfman movie! I love it...

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I know ....

I just needed to bring up that crazy statement one last time before we put the whoop'n on the ponies tomorrow.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

This time it feels good walking down Lower Broad, the swagger is back, we COULD very well beat the Colts and go BIG DOG in the AFC South!

I really feel like the Titans will win, but even if they don't, it is great to have the SWAGGER back!
    GO TENNESSEE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Panthers
    Bengals
    Jaguars
    Giants
    Steelers
    49ers
    Saints
    Titans
    Seahawks
    Vikings
    Cowboys
    Ravens
    Bears
    Broncos
    Patriots
    Redskins

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

:yes:

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

LT.. did you read the first post?
    Do you want me to add your name to the chart?

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Looks like Smitty PM'd me his predictions instead of posting them here.
    I just read the PM although i received it before the games. I'll go ahead and post an image of the message.

[​IMG]

10. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

I woulda played but.. The whole age/account situation... Its too late now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar