Week Two Injury Report

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Tennessee Titans: OUT - DE Antwan Odom (Knee); TE Erron Kinney (Knee). QUESTIONABLE - RB LenDale White (Ankle); T Jacob Bell (Toe); RB Ahmard Hall (Ankle); G Benji Olson (Hamstring); RB Travis Henry (Toe); DT Robaire Smith (Hamstring).

San Diego Chargers: DOUBTFUL - TE Aaron Shea (Back). QUESTIONABLE - TE Ryan Krause (Hamstring); T Leander Jordan (Neck); G Kris Dielman (Hamstring); DE Igor Olshansky (Knee). PROBABLE - CB Cletis Gordon (Wrist).

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

So that leaves us with Chris Brown... I am guessing that we will pass alot from 5 wide formation. I know Brown is good when he is in the game, but "when" is the key word there. I will just wait and see what plays out... Another thing, will the Titans have to activate Ganther off the PS to fill in for Hall?

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I hope our o-line can step up to the challenge. Roos will have his hands full trying to stop Merriman.

4. c'mon. i'm really anxious to see # 25 on the feild .....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar