Week 2 Fantasy Tips

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by J Falk, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

So you knowledge bros dont reply, and force people to use the advice thread. I'm gonna be keeping that thing bumped. No doubt.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You should drop both and pick up Hasselbeck.

Locker will be gimpy and probably get injured. Then the REAL Matty Ice will put the Bolts on ice.:cool:

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Britt is a big play waiting to happen. I have faith in him. Remember a few years ago when he sat out the entire 4th Q vs. the Eagles due to disciplinary reasons? I'm pretty sure he finished with 250 yards & 3 TD's LOL

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Yeah, I'm thinking I will go with Britt as my WR3 and then either McCluster or Dwyer as my slot...I just think with Britt in the game he will steal any chance of Nate getting a TD. I will decide on McCluster/Dwyer closer to gametime...should get a better feel on how many carries Dwyer will get...

Also, the Jets PASS defense is good...did you see how CJ Spiller tore them up? If I have a feeling Dwyer will get the majority of the carries, it's easily him starting as my flex..

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

The REAL Matty Ice huh?? lol..better than the guy who tore up a solid defense to lead all fantasy scorers in week 1?? doubt it...Locker's tough and it's not like it's his throwing arm!! lol

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No one should be starting Kenny Britt, he's only playing 1/4 of the game!

Don't be homers..

7. Titans Eternal

I find it retarded you are ahead of me by 27 points after week 1, JCB.

J ALL OVER YOUR (C) B'S

Also Matt Ryan can suck it. 37 points. lolwtf

8. JCBRAVE

Hey, it could be worse, your team could be a bunch of scarecrows and really suck.

You just wait til I get my flex player figured out, got a bunch of scrubs right now.

9. Titans Eternal

I don't even know wtf a flex player is. Guy for bye week?

10. JCBRAVE

It's a WR or RB, sometimes a TE you can play in addition to your other better players. My flex was DeAngelo Williams, and he got me 0 points. What a bummer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar