Week 13 Injury Report

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I rewatched the game and think I saw where Lendale got hurt. Right before halftime, Vince takes off and Lendale makes a block, but falls awkwardly on the block. Looked like he slipped a bit....maybe because of that "field" we play on? :irked:

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the d-linemen were having a tough time getting out of their stance thanks to the turf.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Yeah I've noticed a lot of slipping in that muck.

4. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Fisher said in a press conference that Brown would be activated in the event that White couldn't go. I would hate to see our one two punch become a one negative two punch. I'd rather have Brown than Ganther off the practice squad, I suppose. If it wasn't for Ganther, we would have won the Dolphins game with the Pacman run-back that was called back. Pacman was already past you, Ganther!!!

5. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i'm crossing my fingers that sanders doesn't play....the indy D is totally different with him...

so, I don't see thornton on the list....does that mean that he will start? and if so does Sirmon go back to middle, or will the starting job go to tullock?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar