Week 12 Injury Report

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: New York Giants: OUT: T Luke Petitgout (Foot). DOUBTFUL: CB Sam Madison (Hamstring); DE Michael Strahan (Foot). QUESTIONABLE: DT Barry Cofield (Groin); WR Sinorice Moss (Quadricep); LB Brandon Short (Quadricep); CB Corey Webster (Toe); DE Osi Umenyiora (Hip Flexor).

Tennessee Titans: OUT: DE Antwan Odom (Knee). QUESTIONABLE: DT Robaire Smith (Hamstring); DE Travis LaBoy (Concussion); DE Josh Savage (Hamstring); CB Andre Woolfolk (Ankle); TE Ben Hartsock (Hamstring); CB Reynaldo Hill (Ankle).

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

According to the NY papers, Pro Bowlers Strahan, Umenyiora, and Madison are not expected to play, nor is starter Short. It will hurt them to lose Cofield if he can't go or is limited.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Robeast is still suffering from the hammy? I wonder if he's been 100% yet?

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

We need to let RH sit on the bench and see what Finnigan does at week 2 as the starter. He made more plays last week that RH has made to date...IMO.

I do hope our Linebackers shut down Shockey and make him cry and blame the whole team...:ha:

[​IMG]

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Wow... no Strahan or Osi? Looks like VY could have some time in the pocket today.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Man I am ready to GO! I hate the 4pm game!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar