Week 1 Trip to Nashville

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by DelawareTitan, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DelawareTitan

DelawareTitan Starter

Finally making the trip to Nashville for a home game week 1 against the Raiders. Have seen the boys play in Philly and Baltimore. Any thoughts on where to stay close to the stadium? Do any of the GoTitans crew put on a tailgate? Love to hear any thoughts!

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I always AirBNB, seems to be cheaper than hotels close to the stadium.

There's an official GoTitans tailgate lot, not sure where. @TitanJeff would know. I've never been, always hungover from the night before to wake up before 10. Bahaha

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

I will also be there! Time to start off the season with an upset.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

This has been on my bucket list for a while, I'll get to TN some day for a game. Only one I've seen was our close loss in Seattle a few years ago when Locker was still on the bench, lol.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Have you finalized where you're staying?

I stayed at the Holiday Inn - Vanderbilt when I made my one and only Nashville trip, that Thursday night home game against Pittsburgh a few years back when Bironas hit a game winner as time expired. It was amazing.

It was a great hotel which offered a shuttle service. It was about 10-12 mins away from the stadium but I really liked the area better to stay in than the area where the stadium is.

I came from Canada and the dollar was basically at par during that time. I tried to plan another Nashville trip last season, but the hotel was insanely expensive. Especially because our dollar sucks right now

I know ppl recommend Air BnB but I'm a very clean, safe dude and I'm not sure I trust it. Could end up in a dirty house in a bad area and I don't really wanna take that risk

6. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Air BNB is the way to go. If you can stay in the Shelby Bottoms or Inglewood part of East Nashville you will have a great time. Fun area and very close to downtown, tons of Air BNB options over there, but you better get on it soon!

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Would it really be much of an upset? I think we are pretty equal caliber teams at the moment. Despite the records last season.

8. aztitans

aztitans Starter

Bold Prediction:Tennessee Titans VS Oakland Raiders week 1 will be a preview of AFC Championship game this year and at least three times in the next 5 years.

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

That's a bit strong. I would say it might happen twice in the next five, but three is a stretch.

There are still patriots and steelers out there.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

What area is that?

I liked Holiday Inn Vanderbilt near the pancake pantry lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar