Week 1 RB question

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by TitansfaninKY, Sep 4, 2013.

1. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Special Teams Standout

Darren McFadden or Daryl Richardson. Still a firm believer of McFadden just don't have much faith in the Raiders. Not too familiar with Richardson but he does play in a boring Fisher offense so I expect him to get plenty of touches, probably all right up the middle. Never put too much faith in the projections but all of them have Richardson putting up good numbers and McFadden struggling. Leaning towards McFadden but was hoping to get some extra input. Appreciate it!
  2. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

I hope this is your flex spot.

Richardson is the much safer bet. McFadden would be a decent flex play but, as you said, it's the raiders.
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Its week-1 so McFadden will ball out.
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I'd go McFadden. I think he simply has more upside. Sure the Raiders are most likely going to be really, really bad. But somebody has to get some yards/TDs somewhere along the way. And I figure McFadden is as good of a candidate as any. Also it's not as if the Colts have a shutdown defense.
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Play McFadden while you still can and pray on your life he has a monster game because by week 3 he will be out.

Trade him immediately if he goes off this weekend.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

hey watch this, I am going to get my advice thread to work.....
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Yea I agree. If Run DMC goes off this weekend trading him would be a genious move. Hes sure to get injured later on