Week 1 RB question

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by TitansfaninKY, Sep 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Darren McFadden or Daryl Richardson. Still a firm believer of McFadden just don't have much faith in the Raiders. Not too familiar with Richardson but he does play in a boring Fisher offense so I expect him to get plenty of touches, probably all right up the middle. Never put too much faith in the projections but all of them have Richardson putting up good numbers and McFadden struggling. Leaning towards McFadden but was hoping to get some extra input. Appreciate it!

2. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

I hope this is your flex spot.

Richardson is the much safer bet. McFadden would be a decent flex play but, as you said, it's the raiders.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Its week-1 so McFadden will ball out.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'd go McFadden. I think he simply has more upside. Sure the Raiders are most likely going to be really, really bad. But somebody has to get some yards/TDs somewhere along the way. And I figure McFadden is as good of a candidate as any. Also it's not as if the Colts have a shutdown defense.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Play McFadden while you still can and pray on your life he has a monster game because by week 3 he will be out.

Trade him immediately if he goes off this weekend.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

hey watch this, I am going to get my advice thread to work.....

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea I agree. If Run DMC goes off this weekend trading him would be a genious move. Hes sure to get injured later on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar