Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Week 1.....CJ or Isaac Redman

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by finz50, Sep 5, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. finz50 Starter

Moolah:
    $54
    I know Redman is far from a fantasy stud. CJ is a much better player in general. Here's my quandary...Steelers run defense is always solid. Our run defense was atrocious last year. I'm thinking about starting Redman over CJ for that reason. What do you guys think?
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,790
    :cj:

I do not think the Steelers current front 7 stands up well to our new OL.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  3. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,172

Start Johnson. The Steelers defense isn't what it once was and we have an OL full of studs. Plus Johnson on needs on long run in order to make him worth it over Issac Redman.
  4. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,478
    I'll make this easy for you.

As a starter Redman averages only 48-yards per game to CJ's 78-yards per game last year. Also; CJ had nearly 100-yards vs the Steelers last year.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,751
    The Steelers should be splitting carries pretty evenly between Redman, Jones, and Stephens-Howling.

I wouldn't dare start a single one of those bums at any point this season - unless one emerges and gets all the carries.
  6. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,071
    CJ all day
  7. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,155
    This wouldn't be much of a choice for me. Sure you can argue Redman has the better matchup. But CJ is just SUCH a superior player. If you bench CJ and he goes off you'll be kicking yourself all week. If you start CJ and he doesn't do much, at least you know you started the best player.
    Fry high fives this.
  8. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    umm CJ hands down
  9. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,503
    Dude, you drafted CJ highly for a reason. Isaac Redman was the third option in Pittsburgh before Bell got hurt and Dwyer got cut. Don't be stupid.
  10. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Starting Redman over CJ would be dumb