Week 1 - AFCS

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Colts are definitely still the team to beat, and I'm trying not to get ahead of myself..first off, let's see how we look in week 2..if we win, which we should, we go into week 3 2-0 vs the colts, in our home opener..that will be telling in terms of how close we are to them

but first we need to beat cleveland to show that week 1 wasn't a fluke

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Who was running the ball for them?!??

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Tyrod taylor is for real

4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I could see next week going similar to this week ... not saying we blow them out 42-14 or anything like that, but it looks like Johnny football is going to be starting this game. I think that Lebeau could have another field day against a young, inexperienced QB.

Mariota just needs to stay accurate (like he has been through preseason and week 1) and his WRs will make plays for him.

5. Thaddeus43

I think TT will be good, but not amazing or anything ... I see him similar to Russell Wilson. Good QB that you can win with, but will always need a strong running game and strong D (he won't win games on his own).

Come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bills become the Seahawks of the AFC

6. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Idk about all of that

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I can see it too, and I think it's most likely...but I want to see it happen before I say it. Last year's win vs KC and following week blowout loss to the Cowboys is fresh in my mind :(

Mariota makes the world of a difference though, obviously.

8. Thaddeus43

Ehh. I don't think last year's results have any bearing on this year. We are a new team and mm is a new qb. No comparison to the locker, cbj, mett carousel we had going on

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

after week one ...

Titans magic number is 15

Titans control their own AFCS fate.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The colts are not the team to beat, the Titans are. Colts charade is about to be exposed this year. Fall they will.
    Mariota becomes the new fresh face the league will exploit. Look for MM to appear in promos, ads, everywhere to grow a neglected fanbase. Generates more $ for a league insatiable for more money.
    Titans will rise again, compete, be in the discussion, until they get within a yard of promised land, then they get swatted away again. Such is life for a small market, loud, passionate SOB's like we got around here...

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar