Webster new GM, Reinfeldt COO

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Woy, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

There's NO right formula. Every team is ran a little bit differently, and needs different things.

Green Bay and Pittsburgh sign very few free agents, and look at their history. Based off that alone, one might say you're better off not paying for FA's.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

that's awesome. it was our weakest unit IMO.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If we pay Desean Jackson top money and he is a key part of Superbowl win 3 years from now, it's worth it.

4. JCBRAVE

If we get that little puppy, we're not going to any Super Bowls.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm with Alex, I'd like to see these guys in the FO actually take a risk in FA. Signing Hasselbeck and Barrett Ruud were steps in the right direction but I'd like us to shoot even higher. Getting Hardwick, D-Jax, Mario Williams and re-signing Finnegan, Jones, and Griffin would be ideal. And with $30 Million to work with I would think they could get it done.

And I'm not saying go that route exactly but pursuing studs who can really help us out AND locking up our own guys is what I'd love to see them do.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Don't worry, the FO will lock down Hawkins. Crisis averted!

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Why would you say that?

8. JCBRAVE

Football isn't a sport where one man can carry a team, and Jackson is a locker room nightmare. If he doesn't get his way, he's disruptive, and a cancer to everyone around him. If Andy Reid can't make peace with that little punk, no coach can. Jackson doesn't respect anyone.

Hell, he's even got 13 year old Jewish kids making fun of him in their Bar Mitzvah's speeches! He's a clown, and I want no part of him. If he was a Titan, I'd be SHOCKED.

Vince Young was too much to deal with, but he was worth putting up with since he was the QB.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The only two big-name free agents I can think of that directly resulted in a Super Bowl win are Drew Brees and Reggie White.

Can anyone else think of one?

10. JCBRAVE

Think you got the 2 LOL, but T.O. made a world of a difference in the Eagles Super Bowl lose.... Without signing him, they're not even in that game.

What about Kurt Warner in STL? Wasn't he a free agent...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar