Weather, What Happens If?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by FAN1, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FAN1

FAN1 Starter

I know this is a silly question but what happens if the weather in NE gets worse and the Pats can't get a flight out for Sundays game?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

they might leave a day early.

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Better yet what will happen when our QB from Texas has to play in a mushy snow?

4. If only we had some way of predicting what the weather might do from day to day! :rolleyes:

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:ha:

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

If we ever find a way, I hope someone tells the Weather Channel.

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

What happens if they decide to take a bus since all flights are grounded and the bus slips and gets stuck in a ditch, and then they are all eaten one by one like that movie with the flying monster who makes his way through a bus in the middle of a desert and eats the entire high school football team along with their cheerleaders. I can't remember the name..

Does the NFL automatically make the Dolts the winners, or do they bring back the RatBirds to play again.

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

In that scenario the Colts have to play against the monster... I hope they get eaten.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I bet a senate investigation would revel the Monster was on the bus with the express written permission of the NFL.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The Titans, being the best team not yet elminated, will be forced into action.

or.

The Colts automatically lose, cause everybody knows, they were going to lose anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar