Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Weather, What Happens If?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by FAN1, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. FAN1 Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    I know this is a silly question but what happens if the weather in NE gets worse and the Pats can't get a flight out for Sundays game?
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,103
    they might leave a day early.
  3. TNThunder Guest

Better yet what will happen when our QB from Texas has to play in a mushy snow?
  4. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    If only we had some way of predicting what the weather might do from day to day! :rolleyes:
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,103
    :ha:
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,481
    If we ever find a way, I hope someone tells the Weather Channel.
  6. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    What happens if they decide to take a bus since all flights are grounded and the bus slips and gets stuck in a ditch, and then they are all eaten one by one like that movie with the flying monster who makes his way through a bus in the middle of a desert and eats the entire high school football team along with their cheerleaders. I can't remember the name..

Does the NFL automatically make the Dolts the winners, or do they bring back the RatBirds to play again.
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    In that scenario the Colts have to play against the monster... I hope they get eaten.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,891
    I bet a senate investigation would revel the Monster was on the bus with the express written permission of the NFL.
  7. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    The Titans, being the best team not yet elminated, will be forced into action.

or.

The Colts automatically lose, cause everybody knows, they were going to lose anyway.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.