Weather Could Possibly Be Factor In Super Bowl This Year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

We already know the Super Bowl is in New York this year which could be the first time in many years the weather could play a factor in the game.

If this years matchup features a pass heavy team versus a run oriented team the pass heavy team could be at a disadvantage especially if snow is involved.

Say Denver faces Seattle i'd immediately say Seattle would be a favorite especially with Marshawn Lynch if they have to run a lot.

In the crazy matchups i could see a Kansas City vs. San Francisco that would be unique especially with the Alex Smith angle at play against his former team.

New Orleans vs. Denver would be a shootout if weather isn't involved.

New England facing Seattle could be an interesting game.

Anyone see a crazy chance a team like Carolina could sneak in this year especially the way the play defense.

A Kansas City vs. Carolina matchup would be two powerful defenses but the networks would hate two small market teams facing each other due to ratings.

2. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Kansas will be one and done so no. Carolina is good but Cam will screw up IMO . I could see Seattle vs Denver or Patriots. Who knows though anything could happen.

Hope it does snow though that would be fun to watch.

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Yea, you know, those teams that consistently make the playoffs because they know how to manage and coach a team correctly.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Its not going to snow. It rarely snows up here in February.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

it snowed this week man, got one inch here on Long Island. I hope it is a Blizzard that weekend, traffic all congested and miserable experience for the superbowl!! blizzard conditions with double OT 3-0 win lol That would be the last time they will ever think of playing in a cold weather stadium again.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I hope the weather is so bad they can't even have the halftime show!

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

This is going to be a very interesting postseason.I would be willing to bet anything if a team that relies on defense and a running game would have a huge advantage over a passing team if the weather became a factor.

8. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I think a New Orleans vs. Denver matchup would be great to watch,Brees vs. Manning in a shootout style game.I think both of those teams would play a great game against each other.

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I feel like that has happened before....

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

There was a coating on the ground that melted in 20 minutes. Feb is a dry month. Ill honestly be surprised if theres snow. But either way I might check for tickets. Quick ride from here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar