we will regret givin chris away....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Plain and simple, he's made out of potato chips!!!, We shoulda dumped him while we could still get a draft pick for him, but now he's a freebie.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Too lazy to look it up, but if I remember correctly he let his agent run around unchecked throughout preseason hollering for a trade to anyone who would listen. Couple that with the already mentioned fact that he can't finish a game, let alone a full season without getting hurt and I say good riddance.

I can see why people like him. He was one of our most exciting offensive players to watch, but he was also one of the most frustrating. Time to give someone else a shot.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]
    Can we just get over Chris Brown? He's not the guy.

I'd rather bring in Skip Hicks.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We also can't keep three expensive RBs who don't play special teams.

5. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=19958

If Brown doesn't want to be here, why should the Titans want him to stay?

6. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

C. Brown is a good back but with his injury issues I agree we let him go get a fresh start somewhere else.

7. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

C. Brown is not a good back.

8. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Chris has good hands. That makes me wonder if he is playing the wrong position. As tall as he is, with his break away speed, shouldn't he be a WR or TE?

9. DJB

DJB Starter

When hes healthy he's a decent RB...but that's WHEN he's healthy which is...well...not often enough. I think he could do well somewhere else. It's just he's fallen so far in a hole here it would be hard to pull himself back out if he stayed

10. Chris is good but gets injured just TOO much.. he is just not reliable to be a starter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar