We went from SuperBowl contender and adding Randy Moss

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

to having Rusty Smith, a sixth-round draft pick from Florida Atlantic as our starting QB

I need a hug

2. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Like I said on the day we got Moss... "This won't end well"

Coincidence? Maybe... Then again, maybe not.

3. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Come on people, this is no way Randys fault, he is IMPROVING the team in different ways. This has been boiling since Vince was pulled for "hurting" his knee. It was bound to happen. and give Rusty a chance, he is a Rookie called to play a game for the FIRST time. I think he will fine.

4. Dendore

Dendore Camp Fodder

No... he's bad... and we're screwed if he's our starter. He's even less accurate than Vince, not as mobile, and not as good an arm.... he also makes bad decisions... which admittingly Vince did for his first several years, but this year his TD-INT ratio is AMAZING. Yes he's a rookie, but his skill and competence is not even close to Vince's, and people complain about him. If Vince had finished that game we would have won... if Vince can finish the season, we have a shot at the playoffs... if Rusty finishes the season, I doubt we even go 8-8.

5. lilkhmerkid4u

6. lilkhmerkid4u

Randy went from Tom Brandy to Brett Favre to Rusty Smith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar