Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

WE SUCK!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Sep 30, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $537
    As much as I loved Mac9, its not like he never missed any time. I remember seeing Neal O'Donnel on more than 1 occasion.
  2. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,818
    He still played through injuries much worse than a bum non throwing arm shoulder!
  3. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,516
    Yea but you should have seen him 100 times more than you ever did.
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,285
    In 2002 we were 1-4 and lost games by the score of 21-13, 31-28, 52-25, and 31-14. (outscored by 55, we are currently outscored by 70 only counting the losses, and we only have 3)

Finished #2 overall seed in the AFC. Beat the Steelers with some help from Nedney's acting then lost to the Raiders on the worst ending of a first half I've seen.

So anything is possible I guess. But we look pretty turrible.
  4. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,309
    Has locker not played through a bum shoulder? Did I miss something here?
  5. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $11,192
    You didn't miss anything. TitansWillWin is just a BLIND HATER! He once said that Locker is the worst QB to ever play the game, at ANY level! Which is just ridiculous!
    Bonky, Titans Eternal and BiscoPhan11 high five this.
  6. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,726
    why the harping on locker? Defense is terrible the coaching on both sides worse why harp on shoulder? All the things wrong I just dont see it. Not gonna win with any qb with worst defense in the nfl. Same argument that kept us out of the playoffs last year, hurt players do not help you win. You want to ride somebody ride kenny britt!
  7. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,726
    Ankle, knee, hamstring, jail, he is the guy you need to hammer.
  8. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,185
    I don't know any QB (maybe Big Ben) that could have taken the hit that Jake took and still continue to play. I would like to know what is being done as a coaching staff to make sure that def linemen won't have a clear path to our QB anymore. I think that "Basic" Bruce Matthews is clueless when he sees complex blitzes.
  9. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,818
    Haha never said that. But I see what your doing.