WE SUCK!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

By the 4th quarter, they are worn out.

If we cant get this offense moving or able to sustain drives, itll be even worse midseason.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Our defense is the worst the NFL has seen in a decade.

....and Munch just picks his nose and goes about his buisness. ****ing annoying.

On the bright side - if Jake hadn't got hurt we may have won. DW's man crush threw 2 pick 6's and looked confused while doing it.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. amy

amy Starter

I agree. We have the same team plus decent new hires and we have shown little to nothing. And now that Locker is hurt, it's a guessing game as to how we do going forward.
  4. amy

amy Starter

and that is a indication of a weak team. A strong team would have used it as motivation.
  5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

You say weak team, I say young team. I am however disappointed that the leadership on our team was not able to rally us. Munchek needs to get his team in the right place mentally or he'll be out of a job next season.
  6. RTH

RTH Meh...

This team needs to play all 4 quarters... AND not get derailed so easily - or so it seems.
  7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

so we had a lot of key players out from injury and we suck after a 3-0 team beat us...
    priceless
  8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Couldn't agree more.

Tons of unharnessed young talent.
  9. titansfan89

titansfan89 Special Teams Standout

The D actually played really well today all things considered. How many times did Foster/Tate get stuffed at the line? And how many yards did AJ have? Aside from some piss poor tackling, I give them their credit. They kept us in it at half and the turnovers on offense were the reasons it got out of reach.

It's really a shame we can't put all the pieces together. Either the O is really good and the D implodes, or the D is stout and the O can't get going. Same with the passing/running games.
  10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Personally, I wish we went out of house for our new HC. I wanted Perry Fewell.

I hope Much has the balls to request new coordinators. Normally, the entire coaching staff is the HCs call... he's got to realize that a change must be made.