WE SUCK!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

YEP! WE SURE DO!

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Show me any scrap of proof that ANYONE on the team has this attitude. Stop being ridiculous. Our players just suck. It's not that hard to grasp.

3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I guess your right... some of them would actually have to be good first in order to have that mentality.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

So I was out last night until 8 in the morning and woke up about 10 minutes ago, quickly turned on my computer to check the score and saw we gave up 51 points, jajajajajajajajaja awesome...

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I believe he was just trying to make a funny. I enjoyed it.

rip dead hooker(s)

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Once I saw what this game was gonna be like I started rooting for the Bears. I want every team we play for the rest of this year to absolutely obliterate the titans. Perhaps it will shame them all into FN QUITTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an embarassment.

7. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

The sad part is we let Brian Urlacher's old ass return one on us 40ish yards or so, walker, oxygen tank and all...

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

LOL.... I could not believe how slow he ran... he even STOPPED and waited for a block and STILL got the TD.

9. dred

dred Starter

Hey, the Bears D is TOUGH this year.

Look at the bright side... at least you guys don't have Luck as a QB.

You want to talk about sucking. :whoop:

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Well the Colts suck enough to only win one Super Bowl with one of the greatest QB's of all time so I guess we'll see how Luck does

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar