WE SUCK!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Sep 30, 2012.

1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

This is where a BIG run stuffing DT would come into play rather than having an invisible Senderrick Marks on the field all the time...he's so horrible...

Let's not forget, the Bills aren't a horrible team...and we beat them at home with no Locker and no McCarthy...the 2 key pieces on each side of the ball...

I think we'll be fine...it's still very possible for us to actually make the playoffs if we can win the games we're supposed to. I just wish we had a Strong safety that knew how to play football...Babs, Robert Johnson and Alfalva are all horrible...Markelle Martin?!?!?!

On a positive note, Nickleback Ryan Mouton played like a stud all day...our cornerbacks are set with Verner, McCourty, Mouton and Campbell...Once McCarthy's back I'd say our linebackers were the next best thing on our defense with Z Brown McCarthy and Ayers...quick question...why isn't Witherspoon filling in for McCarthy instead of the slaw dogs that have been??
  2. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

We have way too much talent on defense to suck so back! Gray, you need to go! I don't miss Fisherball on offense but I do miss it on defense.
  3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

It could help if our team didn't seem to have the Leon mentality...
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

I can't believe that none of our coaches seem to be on the hot seat yet. Why?
  5. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

Im a little worried about today!
  6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I'm a little worried about the next 10 years.
  7. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Heads need to roll! TODAY! This unexceptable! We need to flush the toliet. Start with the GM and keep going! Bill Polin want a job?
  8. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Polian was terrible as a GM... Lol gtfo
  9. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

You're right. He only built 3 Grey Cup winners, 6 Superbowl teams, and built an expansion team that went to the NFC Championship in its 2nd year of existance. Get real!
  10. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Disgusting! Absolutely Disgusting!