WE SUCK!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Que the Texans fans

2. Sling Blade

Sling Blade Practice Squad

Come on down and get your corn holes! LOL

3. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

Our defense is what concerns me. We play defense so soft we let anybody push us around. We can't get any pressure on the QB, we can't tackle it's embarrassing and almost unbearable to watch. 6 wins max

4. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

We will finish 1-15 or 2-14

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

That made me sick to my stomach.:disappointed:

6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Ya'll are kidding right?!?! We're going to win atleast 5 more games...winning 8 more games and having a shot at the playoffs isn't out of the question either IMO...yeah we sucked the first few games, but look at who we were playing..

I blame half of it on the replacement refs too lol

7. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

I just wish we had an identity.

Pats are a high powered offense team, 49ers are a hard running and hard defense team.

wtf are we?

8. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

And i just gets uglier! We have way too much talent to be the worst team in the NFL. Is there a house cleaning in the near future?

9. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Even with a win nothing has changed. We must make major changes on defense or we will never be a contender. Might need to start at the top!?!

10. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Yep, the Bills are an awful team and took everything to beat them. Every good team in the NFL blows the Titans out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar